Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Just give me more time...

That's really all I'm asking for.  More time.  More time every day.
More time to spend being a mom to my little ones.  More time at home.  More time with my friends.
Even more time to get our little home cleaned and organized.
More time to prepare for the future.
More time to be in the now, instead of trying to clean up pieces of the past I've otherwise left behind.
More time to practice a recently discovered super fun hobby.
More time to cook nutritious meals.
Instead, what I do is spend time rushing my kids in the morning after we haven't spent enough time sleeping the night before.
I spend time sitting in traffic, attempting to listen to the previous day's recording of a radio talk show.
I spend time trying to figure out how to prevent a rapid meltdown of my two year old and/or my seven year on my return home from the 30 mile commute after they've been in school & daycare for the past 10+ hours.
None of this sounds like good times.  But it's the time I have right now.
I know have options.
If only I didn't need sleep! I could do so much with those hours!
I'm so grateful for the many opportunities I have in my life.
I will analyze what I can cut out.
I'm guessing that's going to me more shopping online instead of at stores, more meals made with freeze dried veggies (such a God send!) and more personal & home organization. Thank goodness I have at least a clue where and how to find this stuff. 
I can do this!  I will do this!  I will FIND more time!

No comments:

Post a Comment